And to think it all began with The Church Without Pants

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

The Continuing Adventures of Bohu and Tohu


Bohu and Tohu* talk about Immigration and Children

B:            I’m outraged at what’s going on now!

T:            Oh Yeah? I’m outraged that you’re outraged!!

B:            At least I’m outraged about important issues!!!

T:            I was outraged before you were outraged!!*#

B:            I’m more outraged than you ever were!**!&?!

T:            Does that make you overaged?

B:            What do mean by that?

T:            You’re just trying to change the subject.

Blah, blah, blah

And so it goes … until 

nothing 

ever 

really

happens.

Again.

*The words Bohu and Tohu are derived from Hebrew characters found in the creation story. These characters are frequently translated as "Formless and Void" and describe the empty emptiness of the earth prior to the acts of creation. I imagine the personifications of these characters have been around for at least that long, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my posts. I will receive a message that you've sent a comment but I get to approve what actually gets posted. So, even though you are allowed to make fun of me, remember I have final say on what gets posted. If you are posting as "Anonymous" please include your name in your post so I know who you are. Thanks again and happy reading!